Saturday, December 12, 2020

More music I came across in 2020

 A side effect of the pandemic, and as last year, thanks to WFMU and Todd-O-Phonic Todd, Three Chord Monte with Joe Belock, and Suzy Hotrod on Rock-n-Roll Roller Derby. A noisy, frenetic guitar gets my soul to vigor. 

50kaitenz:  1976    
Mr Teenage:  Kids
Bee Bee Sea: Daily Jobs
Tyler Keith: Born Again Virgin
Tommie and the Commies: One Arch Town
The Exbats: Everybody Loves My Mom
Jet Boys: I Wanna Be With You
The Ovens: Weekend's End
Slush: Middle Name
The Cavemen: Boyfriend
Neutrals: Personal Computing
Fun Time Objects: This is Your Future
The Chats: AC DC CD
The Chords: Maybe Tomorrow
The Gizmos: The Midwest Can Be Alright
Teen Cobra: Christina
Roger C Reale and the Rue Morgue: I Can't Control Myself
Rubber City Rebels: I Don't Wanna Be a Punk No More
Kurt Baker: She Don't Really Love You Dude
The Whiffs: Hey Little Anne